- Glass, fork, knife, spoon, and teaspoon per person
- Breakfast cup with plate per person
- Coffee cup with plate per person
- Dinner plate, soup bowl, and dessert plate per person
- 2 kitchen knives
- Skimmer, ladle, wooden spoon, can opener, and corkscrew
- Stew pot, salad bowl, saucepan, frying pan, strainer, drainer, cutting board, coffee maker, and mortar
- Steel trays, juicer
- Placemats, kitchen towels, tablecloth, dishcloth, cutlery organizer, broom, dustpan, and trash can
- Scouring pad, dish rack, dishwashing gel, mop with bucket, doormat
- Toothbrush glass, toilet brush, 1 bath towel and 1 washcloth per person, 1 hand soap dispenser
- 1 or 2 duvets, 1 mattress cover, 1 blanket, 1 or 2 duvet covers, 2/3/4 pillows
- Refrigerator with freezer
Our Mobil – Home’s stand out because they are complete and welcoming in a natural setting and in a family atmosphere. They are fully equipped and are ideal to really enjoy a few days of rest sharing space with up to 3 people.
We are sorry, but we do not allow pets in our Mobil – Home’s.
- To make a reservation you must send a reservation request for each bungalow you want. The camping will confirm the availability in accordance to your requirements.
- With the reservation request you must send us a deposit by bank transference and a receipt of the corresponding amount, detailed below:40% of the total amount for reservations. In the case of cancellation the following amounts of the deposit are non- refundable according to the amount of notice given:100% with less than 30 days notice. The occupation of the bungalow will be as indicated in the reservation made. During the months of July and August the reservations must be for a minimum of five days.
- Accommodation will be available from 16:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12:00 the day of departure.
- Entrance to the camping is restricted to clients vehicles only.
- No animals are allowed in the camping whatsoever. (dogs, cats…).
- A 60€ deposit must be paid on arrival to cover possible damages that may occur. This will be returned on the day of departure provided that everything is in order. The bungalow will be clean and tidy on arrival and must be vacated and left in the same condition. Any breakages or damage must be reported and paid for immediately.
- Clients must abide by the rules of the Camping Os Fieitás. All visitors must be previously authorised by the management, and they will not be able to use existing services in the camping: showers, etc. without paying the established tariff.
- The person named on the reservation must pay the balance of the account on arrival. Under no circumstances will a refund be made for any days that the bungalow is unoccupied.
In some of our bungalows, not all, we accept the presence of pets (mainly dogs and cats). So if you are interested in this service you should contact us by phone to find out if we have availability in these bungalows.
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FORMALIZED BY PHONE OR WHATSAPP.
The owners of the animals will always be fully responsible for any inconvenience, deposition and / or damage it may cause.
This service costs ||precio mascota||/night extra for specific cleaning.