Situated in a privileged area of the peninsula of O Grove, due to it’s tranquillity, with a micro-climate envied by the surrounding population that enables us to enjoy the incomparable beaches of fine white sand: those to the north with the Ria de Arousa in the background with it’s tranquil waters, those to the west with a more rugged scenery and rocky coves in the San Vicente area of O’ Grove and to the south the view to the Isle of Ons.
The perfect place for lovers of peace and quiet, water sports, nature and gastronomy, it’s no coincidence that O Grove is known as a seafood paradise (The “Fiesta” of which is held during the week of 12th October.)
The council of Pontevedra, in conjunction with the tourist board of the Rías Baixas, has awarded our “camping” the Diploma of Tourist Quality, it qualifies the organizational aspects, like the general qualities of the camping (restaurant, cleanliness, customer service, professionalism etc) as collected from the questionnaires filled in by our clients, who are after all and without doubt the most important part of our commitment.
- 5.500 s.q. metres total area.
- 31 plots – all with electric lights.
- Service building contains:
- 14 toilets + 1 (area S. Vicente)
- 15 Washbasins + 1 (area S. Vicente)
- 12 hot water showers + 1 cold water (area S. Vicente)
- 5 sinks + 2 (area S. Vicente)
- 5 clothes sinks
- Laundry Service
- 1 Chemical W.C.
- 6 Bungalows for maximum 3 pax.
- 5 Bungalows for maximum 5 pax
- 2 Mobil Homes for maximum 4 pax
- Lodging for 2, 4 and 6 people.
- 4 complete bathrooms with hot water.
- Cafe with Tv. and DVD/Vídeo
- Wi-Fi. Library
- Reception office and first-aid kit.
- 4 drinking water fountains.
- Children play area.
- Outside barbeque area with tables and stone benches.
- Parking place next to each plot.
|PRICES PER NIGHT||VAT INCLUDED|
|CHILDRENS (2 – 10 YEARS)||5,00 €|
|CAMPER VAN||9,30 €|