- Glass, fork, knife, spoon, and teaspoon per person
- Breakfast cup with plate per person
- Coffee cup with plate per person
- Dinner plate, soup bowl, and dessert plate per person
- 2 kitchen knives
- Skimmer, ladle, wooden spoon, can opener, and corkscrew
- Stew pot, salad bowl, saucepan, frying pan, strainer, drainer, cutting board, coffee maker, and mortar
- Steel trays, juicer
- Placemats, kitchen towels, tablecloth, dishcloth, cutlery organizer, broom, dustpan, and trash can
- Scouring pad, dish rack, dishwashing gel, mop with bucket, doormat
- Toothbrush glass, toilet brush, 1 bath towel and 1 washcloth per person, 1 hand soap dispenser
- 1 or 2 duvets, 1 mattress cover, 1 blanket, 1 or 2 duvet covers, 2/3/4 pillows
- Refrigerator with freezer
Our bungalows stand out because they are complete and welcoming, they are in a natural setting and in a family atmosphere. They are fully equipped and are ideal to really enjoy a few days of rest sharing space with up to 5 people. We are sorry, but we do not allow pets in our bungalows.
The blue bungalows have a capacity of up to 2 people.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE BUNGALOWS
- To formalize your reservation you must send us a duly completed reservation request for each bungalow you want. The campsite will confirm the availability of free places according to your request.
- With the booking request you must send us as deposit and by bank transfer the corresponding amount that is detailed below: 40% of the total amount of the stay. The cancellation of the reservation will give the right to retain as a maximum compensation, the following percentage of the signal required: 100% when the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the date set to occupy the accommodation.
- The occupation of the bungalow will be understood between the dates indicated in the reservation request. During the months of July and August the reservations will be with a minimum occupation of five days.
- Accommodations will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and until 12pm on the day of departure.
- Only the entry of a car or motorcycle per accommodation will be authorized.
- Pets are not allowed in the lodgings (dogs, cats, …).
- Upon arrival at the campsite you must make a delivery of € 60 as a guarantee of any damage that may cause, this deposit will be returned on departure once the good condition of all the material has been checked. Upon arrival, the accommodation will be clean and upon leaving you must leave it in perfect condition. The breakages or damages caused should be paid immediately.
- The user of the bungalow will undergo at all times the regulation of the interior regime of Camping Os Fieitás. In case of visits to the bungalows, previously authorized by the Directorate, they will not be able to use the existing services in the campsite: showers, etc. without paying the fee established for this purpose.
- The owner of the reservation undertakes to satisfy the day of arrival, at the time of formalizing the registration at reception, the total amount of the invoice corresponding to the reserved period. In no case will be deducted the days in which the accommodation was vacated.
In some of our bungalows, not all, we accept the presence of pets (mainly dogs and cats). So if you are interested in this service you should contact us by phone to find out if we have availability in these bungalows.
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FORMALIZED BY PHONE OR WHATSAPP.
The owners of the animals will always be fully responsible for any inconvenience, deposition and / or damage it may cause.
This service costs ||precio mascota||/night extra for specific cleaning.